||[Jan. 25th, 2006|09:35 am]
via open invitation of emmalynne, my five weirdest habits:
1) I often find myself twisting side to side in the shower as a self-comforting motion. I don't know why, recently picked up habit.
2) I seem to have a self-distructive behaviour of being attracted to those who are sick, dying, not well in some way or another, my ex as an example. Have been considering working or volunteering at a hospice because of this (either to actually put my behaviour to good use, or to break myself of the habit).
3) I hate to ask for stuff. Anything. I have to ask some of my professors for letters of recommendation, and it kills me inside (cuz I don't like to ask them to go out of their way for me), wouldnt ask my ex for food when we were together and I was at his house (his food, I need to provide my own), never expect gifts never quite comfortable accepting them, never know how to respond and tend to go overboard with the "thanks" aspect of it.
4) even if I am really good at something, I usually make myself sound less good than I really am. Sucks for me when trying to "sell myself" for a job posiiton, as I make myself sound less interesting.
5) No matter what, I usually put other people's comfort above my own. and I don't know what it is about me. I just seem to care too much, and this has gotten me into some really bad relationships that I spend much time regretting.
well, that is me in a nutshell (or rather some of my weird habits).
I tag phoenix872002 just to be annoying, jenndafurfur cuz she will love it, whollybroken cuz I would like to know more about who she is as a person, marleystation cuz I friended her long ago (and vice versa) but we have never actually said anything since, and thefallacy cuz he is in a depression, and he needs to be distracted.